We’re seeking a creative digital professional with a passion for producing exciting and engaging content across a range of platforms to help raise awareness of our story.
The successful candidate will be responsible for developing a multi-faceted digital strategy ensuring engagement across social, email and paid advertising channels.
Whilst the climate crisis is potentially the biggest threat to human existence, we want to create a dynamic, forward-thinking community, so we’re open to big and bold methods of storytelling.
The ideal candidate must have an eye for design, copy and concept development with the ability to analyse the success of content and adapt future plans accordingly.
At Coral Eyewear, we’re striving to become a world-leading, planet-positive eyewear brand.
We create glasses and sunglasses from recycled plastic and fishing nets rescued from oceans in a bid to reduce the optical industry’s reliance on virgin plastic.
Since launching our first products in October 2020, our eyewear is already stocked in 100+ locations across the UK and we’ve provided thousands of customers with our stylish, sustainable frames.
- To develop our long-term digital strategy and marketing guidelines alongside the founders
- To support stockists and distribution partners by creating and distributing engaging and educational content for stores
- To create engaging copy and graphics for social, e-commerce and email.
- To manage graphic designers and external agencies across digital and e-commerce projects
- To ensure digital activity is supporting customer acquisition and satisfaction rates through regular analysis, testing and reporting .
- To explore new opportunities to enhance brand positioning
Values: You’ll have a strong desire to create a positive impact.
Strategic thinking: You’ll have experience building cohesive marketing and social strategies (be it for your own project, a start-up or blue-chip company).
Creativity: You’ll have experience creating engaging social media content across a range of platforms such as Instagram, Facebook and Email.
Versatility: You’ll have the ability to adapt your skillset across a range of tasks in a dynamic start-up.
- Photography and/or videography skills
- Knowledge of Shopify & Klaviyo
- Experience in PPC advertising and CRM software
- Experience using social media management tools such as Hootsuite and Later
- Flexible working hours
- Competitive salary
- Potential for growth into CMO role
- Working in a fast-paced, sustainable start-up
Please email your CV (or something more creative), with an explanation of why you think you're a great fit to email@example.com.