1. The promoter is: Coral Eyewear (company no. 12033074) whose registered trading address is at Park Barn Farm, Canterbury Road, Ashford, TN25 4EW.
2. The competition is open from 01.04.24 to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over except employees of Coral Eyewear.
3. Deadline for entries is midnight on 15.05.2020.
4. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
5. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
6. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via https://www.coraleyewear.com/pages/spring-giveaway.
7. Closing date for entry will be midnight of the 15.05.2023. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
8. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason. Rules
9. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows: Participants can enter once. Participants must follow all entry rules. Entries must be received before the deadline. Those entering must be 18+ years of age to enter.
11. The ten winners will be selected at random using a random generator.
12. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter's control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
13. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by ant third party connected with this competition.
14. The prize is as follows: 1x Coral Eyewear sunglasses to be selected from a list provided by the promoter.
15. The winner will be notified by email within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
16. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
18. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
19. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions as accessible on the page of the entry mechanism.
20. Coral Eyewear also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.