Coral Eyewear & Virgin Voyages
1. This competition (“Competition”) is open to residents of the United Kingdom excluding employees of the promoter, its associated companies and agencies, their immediate families or anyone else involved in the organisation or administration of the Competition. Entrants must be 18 or over at the time they enter the Competition.
2. For a chance to win, entrants must visit the Competition page at www.coraleyewear.com, sign up to the Coral Eyewear database, submit their details and provide the information requested on the entry form (including name, email address). The competition will run from 9am on Monday 30th May 2022 and the closing date for the competition will be at midnight (12am GMT) 19th July 2022.
3. The winner of the prize will be selected at random by an independent third party following the conclusion of the Competition.
4. The winner will be contacted directly by email within 7 working days from the end of the competition with details on how to claim the prize. Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winner however if the winner cannot be contacted within 10 working days thereafter, the prize will be forfeited, and another winner will be selected at random.
5. The winner will be available to view by email on firstname.lastname@example.org for 90 days after the competition closes.
6. There is one prize winner only. There will be one winner selected from our database at random. The prize list includes but is not limited to:
- 7 - night Mediterranean cruise
- Access to over 20 eateries
- Sailing to Barcelona, Ibiza and more
- A pair of Coral Eyewear for each guest
7. The prizes are non-transferable and may not be redeemed for cash or resold to a third party.
8. Travel to and from the event must be organised by the winner and the promoter will not be responsible or liable for any costs associated with this travel.
9. The prizes are subject to change and any necessary changes will be made at the discretion of the promoter in the interest of preserving safety whilst regulations relating to the Covid-19 epidemic remain in place.
10. The prize winner may be required to participate in future publicity. By participating in the Competition, the prize winner agrees that the promoter can record, film and/or photograph their participating in all aspects of the relevant prize and exploit, and authorise third parties to exploit, such films, photographs or recordings in any media now known or hereafter invented in any part of the world and for any purpose whatsoever in perpetuity, with no payment being due to the winner.
11. Proof of making an entry does not constitute proof of receipt by the Promoter. Except as otherwise required by applicable law, the promoter does not accept any entries which for technical or other reasons is unsuccessful, incomplete, lost, late, damaged, corrupted or misdirected. All decisions of the promoter in respect of the Competition and awarding of the prize are final.
12. To the fullest extent permitted by law, the promoter excludes liability for any losses, damages or claims incurred by any person in connection with the Competition or receipt or misuse of any prize.
13. By participating in the Competition, each entrant agrees to be bound by, and are deemed to have read and understood, the Terms and Conditions detailed on this page.
14. If any provision contained in these Terms and Conditions shall be prohibited by law or adjudged by a court to be unlawful, void or unenforceable such provision shall, to the extent required, be severed from these Terms and Conditions and rendered ineffective as far as possible without modifying the remaining provisions of these Terms and Conditions, and shall not in any way affect the validity or enforcement of the remaining Terms and Conditions.
15. This competition and these Terms and Conditions are governed by English law and the courts of England and Wales shall have non-exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute arising out of or in connection with this Competition.
16. The promoter is Coral Eyewear Ltd, The Oast, Park Farm Barn, Canterbury Road, Ashford, Kent TN25 4EW.
17. Any decision of the promoter in respect of the Competition is final. If you have any queries regarding the Competition please contact the promoter at email@example.com
This Prize certificate provides for one (1) Virgin Voyages voyage for the winner (Winner) and one (1) Guest consisting of not less than 7 nights in a double occupancy Ltd View Sea Terrace (“cabin”) accommodation on a vessel that travels to Barcelona between May 15, 2022 and October 23, 2022. All travel subject to availability and blackout dates apply. The approximate retail value (“ARV”) of the Prize is $4,000 USD/£3,250 GBP. Winner will be solely responsible for any air and/or ground transportation required to travel to the vessel port of departure and return, travel insurance, medical insurance, taxes, port fees, and any other expenses associated with the acceptance of the Prize. Winner will be solely responsible for discretionary spend on their onboard folio including but not limited to specialty & alcoholic beverages, mini-bar, cabin service, laundry service, telephone, movies, upgrades, travel insurance, medical insurance, and any other expenses associated with acceptance of the Prize. The Winner will be required to provide a major credit card or some other acceptable form of payment, as determined at Virgin Voyages’ sole discretion. Upon check-in all cabin charges, meals, beverages, amenities, personal incidentals and any other expenses charged to the Winner's folio will be charged to that major valid credit card or deducted from the deposit provided. Winner and his/her Guest must travel on the same itinerary and in the same cabin. Certificate and the resulting booking are non-transferable. Winner and his/her Guest must possess a valid government-issued passport and required visas at the time of travel. Travel is subject to terms and conditions as stated on the Ticket Contract (which will be made available prior to booking the Voyage). Various additional material restrictions may apply. If either the Winner or his/her Guest becomes disabled to such a degree that he or she cannot embark the voyage, or should he or she become ill such that he or she cannot embark the vessel, Virgin Voyages shall have the option at its sole discretion of being relieved of liability for fulfillment of the Prize award or any part thereof. Winner and his/her Guest must obey all local laws and regulations while on the trip and act in a manner that is safe and respectful of Virgin Voyages and its other guests. Virgin Voyages is not responsible for any fees or additional charges resulting from any changes to the itinerary or accommodations made by the Winner and/or his/her Guest. All travel is subject to restrictions, directives, orders, etc., issued or instituted by governmental authorities. The ARV of the Prize set forth above represents good-faith determination of the actual fair market value and is final. Should the stated ARV of the Prize be more than the actual fair market value of the prize the difference will not be awarded in cash or otherwise.